Associate Professor of School of Public Health
- PhD, Public Health. Healthcare Management, Tashkent Medical Academy, 2020
- Trauma & Orthopedic specialization, Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, 2019
- Ambulance care specialization, Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, 2018
- MSc, Public Health and Healthcare Management, Tashkent Medical Academy, 2009
- General practitioner, Tashkent Medical Academy, 2007
Bibliography and work experience:
Dr. Inakov is a multidisciplinary researcher with research interests in areas such as geriatrics, traumatology and orthopedics, education, public health. In the field of geriatrics research, his work has focused on studying the health status of lonely elderly people, ways to prevent their morbidity and improve the medical and social care provided to them. Longitudinal research by Dr. Inakov made a significant contribution to the identification of factors that negatively affect the health of the elderly, the level of their general morbidity, as well as risk factors for the development and exacerbation of morbidity in the elderly population.
In the direction of traumatology and orthopedics, he studied some issues of injuries among the elderly, where the frequency of injuries in different age categories was revealed, as well as the most common types of injuries among the elderly. In the field of education, his research was devoted to studying the issues of modernizing curricula of public health and health management subject, through participation in various international projects. His public health work focused on studying barriers in patients with chronic heart failure to primary health care and improving its quality.
- Mamatkulov B.M., Inakov Sh.A. Ethical aspects of scientific researches among elderly contingent of population / International scientific-practical Conference “Issues of ethics and integration in medical education”, Tashkent, 16 February, 2021; 71-73.
- Inakov A.Sherzodbek, Mamatkulov B.Bakhramjon et al. Social and Demographic Characteristics of Elderly and their Lifestyle in Developing Countries: on example of Uzbekistan / Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, 2020; 14:7418-7425.
- Mamatkulov B.M., Inakov Sh.A., Ermatova A. Some challenges of elderly and senile people from the perspectives of researchers: issues of lifestyle and quality of life / Bulletin of Tashkent Medical Academy. #3. 2020; Pg.153-157.
- Yunusov A., Haenssgen K., Abdukadirova L., Inakov Sh. Development of professional competency of university staff, as a force to modernize education: experience of collaboration with EU universities within the international projects / Materials of International online Conference, Fergana, Uzbekistan, 2020,
- Inakov Sh.A. Health state of elderly person in Tashkent city and Tashkent region // Materials of International scientific-practical conference; Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2020,
- Inakov Sh.A., Mamatkulov B.M. Some aspects of improvement of medical-social services for lonely elderly people //Tibbiyot and sport. 2019.#3,4.Pg.47-50.
- Mamatkulov B., Karimov Kh., Inakov Sh. Emergency medical care in trauma of elderly in hospital level: in example of Tashkent city//International Conference Science, research, development. 2019 #18.Pg.70-73.
- Mamatkulov B., Karimov Kh., Inakov Sh. Some issues of elderly trauma: cases from emergency trauma services in Tashkent city//Bulletin of Uzbekistan’s Doctors Association. 2019. #4. Pg.82-84
- Inakov, Sh.; Mamatkulov, B., Kasimova, D. Usage of multimedia materials in teaching of subjects on Public Health and Management of Public Health in higher medical education. Materials of International scientific-practical conference; Kazakhstan, 2017,
- Inakov, Sh.; Mamatkulov, B. The role of test and item analysis in improving the quality of tests in higher medical education. Materials of study-methodical conference; Uzbekistan, 2017,
- Mamatkulov, B.; Min, J.; Inakov, Sh. Usage of modern statistic methods in social research and in processing scientific data. Materials of study-methodical conference; Uzbekistan, 2015, 50.
- Inakov, Sh.; Ikramov, A. Some issues of objective assessment of psycho-physiologic state of lonely elderly people. Materials of young scientists conference; Uzbekistan, 2014, 64-65.
- Inakov, Sh.; Berdimbetov, D. Formation of healthy life style among teenagers. Materials of young scientists conference; Uzbekistan, 2013, 68-69.
- Inakov, Sh.; Tuymachev, U. Some features of medico-social characteristics of lonely pensioners. Vestnik TMA; Uzbekistan, 2013, 3, 118-120.
- Inakov, Sh.; Ikramov, A. Needs of lonely pensioners. Vestnik TMA; Uzbekistan, 2013, 3, 116-120.
- Akhmedov, M.; Green, J.; Inakov, Sh. et al. Addressing the challenges of improving primary care quality in Uzbekistan: a quantitative study of Chronic Heart Failure management. Health Policy and Planning, London; 2012, 1-9.
- Inakov, Sh. To some features of medico-social characteristics of lonely pensioners who need in constant care. Medical Journal of Uzbekistan,2012, 2, 64-66.
- Inakov, Sh. Assessment of quality of life of lonely elderly and aged people in Tashkent. Vrach-Sapirant, Russia, 2012,4, 597-601.
- Mamatkulov, B.; Boykulov, M.; Inakov, Sh. State and perspectives of medico-social care of elderly people in Republic of Uzbekistan. Vestnik, Uzbekistan, 2011, 1, 114-117